What can we do for you?
Caerus works with clients on a full range of marketing communications projects, including:
- strategic marketing plans
- email campaign development and execution
- marketing automation methodology
- print design and commercial print production
- high-volume mail jobs
- web content strategy, website redesign, landing pages
- editorial calendars for social media
- case studies and white papers
- editing and proofreading
- project management services
Specialities for education institutions
Education clients who partner with Caerus benefit from deep expertise in several key niches.
- College admissions and financial aid: I directed the admissions and financial aid communications for a highly selective college, which drove a 106%+ increase in annual application numbers during a five year time period. My work earned high honors from industry organizations, notably a gold award from the CASE Circle of Excellence competition. I hold a certificate from the College Board’s Institute on Financial Aid.
- Independent school recruitment and retention: I collaborate with schools to boost their recruitment and retention efforts through a variety of services, from competitive research to persuasive storytelling.
- Course development: I build courses for independent schools who seek to expand their curriculum offerings. Recently, I designed four half-credit courses on behalf of the school counseling department at a private high school, covering topics like study skills, time management, self-advocacy, goal setting, digital citizenship, and the college application process.
What’s the Next Step?
Let’s have a conversation about your goals and how Caerus can help you achieve them. Contact Tara to schedule time to talk.